Friday, October 17, 2008

The Bradley Effect: How Big? How Strong?

An Al-Jazeera reporter and crew talk to supporters of the McCain/Palin ticket in small town Ohio.

These people represent the anti-intellectual part of the country that is so strong. I have seen and heard many folks say that Senator McCain, a scion of one of the US's most storied military families and married to one of the country's wealthiest women, and Governor Palin, former beauty queen, are just regular people. A lot Americans want stupid people running the nation, because they feel they can better relate to them.

Not me. I want brilliant men and women like the Clintons, Obama, Gore and even Kerry in positions of influence and power. I believe that the most qualified and capable people should be President, not Joe the Plumber or the average dumb-ass.

But that's just me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully it is huge.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home