Saturday, May 20, 2006

The future's so bright I gotta wear shades....and a haz mat suit.

After quickly reading "The Oh, Really? Factor" today (a book much funnier that it's awkward title would have you believe) I decided to do a quick review of it for Amazon, just because it gave me some laughs. After posting the review, I scrolled down to see what others thought of it. And lo and behold, I hit what struck me as a the most twisted of all the reviews, by someone claiming to be a j student but who couldn't spell to save his ass. This is all the reviews he's done for Amazon (there is no personal info here, so it's not like I would ever have a clue if this is a real person or not. I'm hoping that this is a real dude though; makes me feel all tingly inside). I breathlessly await the next review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home