Sunday, February 18, 2007

Come on now. They're all winners -- The 2006 404 Awards

Just like the real Oscar voters we've seen only a fraction of the 2006 releases.

But from those we did see, these are the best:

--------------------------------------------------

Best Film/Director --

The Good Shepard
Half Nelson
The Last King of Scotland
Marie Antoinette
Miami Vice
The Queen
Sherry Baby
United 93

Best Lead Actress --

Shareeka Epps
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Helen Mirren
Meryl Streep
Evan Rachel Wood -- Down In The Valley

Best Lead Actor --

Steve Coogan -- Tristam Shandy: A Cock And Bull Story
Matt Damon -- The Good Shepard
Leonardo DiCaprio -- The Departed
Colin Farrell
Ryan Gosling
Edward Norton -- Down In The Valley
Vince Vaughn
Forest Whitaker

Best Supporting Actress --

Emily Blunt
Vera Farmiga -- The Departed
Lily Tomlin/Meryl Streep

Best Supporting Actor --

James Cromwell -- ___ Queen
Rory Culkin -- Down In The Valley
Matt Damon -- The Departed
Michael Gambon -- The Good Shepard
Mark Wahlberg -- The Departed

Best Documentary --

49Up
An Inconvenient Truth
The Devil And Daniel Johnston
Jesus. Camp.
Once In A Lifetime

Best Design/Cinematography --

The Last King of Scotland
Marie Antoinette
Miami Vice


--------------------------------------------------

"It's an honor just to be blogged...
I have nooo idea what I'm going to say.
It's soooo nerve racking being up here.
I truly, truly thought I'd finish last.
(takes typewritten list from righthand pocket/handbag)
First let me say 'thank you' to my agent and manager.
Without you two, who knows where I'd be?
Also, to the studio for being behind me 100% of the time, full force. Thanks, guys.
My family? What can I say?
And you, the audience that pays for my mansions and many cars, both the SUV's and the eco-friendly ones I drive when I know a good impression is important, well, without you I'd be doing something a lot less artistic.
Wow.
I can't believe this is happening to me..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home