Saturday, April 09, 2011

Thirteen Years

It's been thirteen years since I last had
Skin to skin contact
With a woman I cared for

=============

I did fuck that one I met on the internet
Six years back
But she blew me off the next day
After she got a good look at my place
And realized my financial status

Guess she was willing to fuck me
But didn't want to spend any time in the tiny shithole
That is Apartment 404
(Does that make her a prostitute?:
Sex to get through the night
Then scram in the a.m.?
I wonder too much sometimes)

==============

The cat jumped on my back tonight
While I lay on the couch
Her claws and fur felt so damn good on my bare skin

What would a woman feel like doing the same thing?
One that I cared for
And wanted to sleep with?

That would be heavenly
I assume

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home