Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Holding Out Hope

Do I have any money?
Maybe a little bit. A couple of grand in the bank. Tens of thousands of unpaid bills on hold.

Do I want money?
Yes

Will I do anything for money?
No way

Do I have anything against the accumulation of money?
No I do not. It's just not for me. I've tried that route before and failed/got bored

(What would you do for a buck? A bucket of bucks?)

====================

I want to write a memoir of my life
I think it could be good

==================

I want to meet a woman with a brain who would continually surprise me
(A tall task, maybe hopeless given my circumstances
Because who wants to date an overeducated struggling artist in his mid 40s?)

I want a child
(That is hopeless)

I would make a great father and husband
(That I know without a doubt)

Because

Kids respond to me
I love them all so very much
I have never cheated
I love women in all their shapes and personalities and ages

=============

What I'm trying to say is that I want what I want right now.
Or sometime in the near future.
(Something tells me that won't happen)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home