Thursday, August 25, 2011

What Is The Point?

--- W.I.T.P. of life without passion and mistakes?

What is your life's passion? What mistakes did you make today that can be learned from?


--- W.I.T.P of power if it's abused?

Hurting others sucks.


--- W.I.T.P. of having friends if you know all they do is take from you?

Apt404 has no friends.


--- W.I.T.P. of worrying about what others might think?

We just painted our toenails.


--- W.I.T.P. of asking someone how their day is going if you don't want to hear any answer other than "Fine"?

Don't ask Apt404 how our day was if you don't have two minutes to listen.


--- W.I.T.P. of calling someone "Sir" or "Maam" if you can't stand them?

I see you.


--- W.I.T.P. of plastic surgery?

Looks good/great for a few years, then like death.


--- W.I.T.P. of a woman claiming to be 39 when she's 45?

You look like shit, bitch.


--- W.I.T.P. of being nice?

Because it is its own reward.


--- W.I.T.P. of doing anything that you're completely ashamed of?

People are almost never trapped in their lives. Unless you were born in Northern Sudan.


--- W.I.T.P. Rick Perry?


--- W.I.T.P. of being in a relationship if you can't stand each other?

My Mom and Dad.


--- W.I.T.P. of writing a book that is an embarrassment?

Tom Davis' "Thirty Nine Years of Short Term Memory Loss."


--- W.I.T.P. of one and a half beers?

I'm a recovering alcoholic, bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home