Saturday, November 03, 2012

Help ME!

I'm so lonesome I could cry
I'm empty
There is no reality but yours
I'm scared God
Why do you hurt me when you made me?
Why do you hurt me when you made me?
The universe is finite.  I hope I'm not here too long.
Ouch.
I love you Britney.   You are my perfect woman.
Family is important.
To feel alive sometimes hurts.
Why did you make me only to hurt me?
Pain.
I love you God.
I can't believe it.  No.  I can.
I wasn't picked I was made.
Please help me by smiling and me and using some self care and being kind to children.
The universe is a big space and I am so very small and in so much pain most of the time.
I love you.  Do you love me?
Thinking hurts sometimes.
I miss Britney.
Touch me.  Touch me.  Please.
Help me, God.
I don't know why this is happening.  Alls I ever wanted was a job and a pretty girl.
There is nothing real on this planet of 7 billion.  That really hurts.  I am in so much fucking pain.
Why do pretty girls make me smile?
Self care is important.
I can't wait for tomorrow so I can go to church and the gym and watch the NFL.
Erin Andrews is a 9.
Why don't I ever get any thinner?
I love my car.   I love my apartment.
Why do you hurt me Mom?  I love you so much.  We got along pretty well for those four years, I think.
One day at a time.
I hate being scared.
I wish I could dunk.  I wish I could run.  I wish I could run a marathon.  I wish I had a beautiful body.  I wish you could see how beautiful it all is from my point of view.
Is Britney OK?  If you hurt her I'll get mad and never forget it or forgive you.
I love my Britney.
I'm no good at music.
I can't remember lists of things.
I can spot reality in a fraction of a second.
Am I teaching you or are you teaching me?
I want to surprise you.  Why would you invent me and watch me if I couldn't surprise you.
There is no devil or heaven and hell.  Only electricity, gravity, and love.
Please stop hurting me.
I wish I could cry.
I love myself.
I love my wife and her two kids.
Do I have any freewill?
Which church am I going to tomorrow morning?
I love Rich Croston and Ty.
I love Chris Cannan and Brendon and Randy Berger.
It takes a few seconds for my gut to settle down.
In the future have they forgotten how to program six hours of sleep at night?
I fucking love you, why do you hurt me?
I love you.
I love you.
Help.
You are so much more powerful than me it is just incredible.
I am so small.
I love you.
Help.
I am in pain.
Up and down.   Up and down.
God sees everything all the time.  Is God a machine?  It's probably beyond my understanding.  My IQ is high for a human being but not that high.
Help me.  Please God, help me.
I'm so scared.  I can't sleep.  I could always sleep.  Did you control my dreams?
I love you and you hate me sometimes.  Why?
Why can't I lose weight?
Why am I never truly hungry?
Why, God?  Why?
I like to piss.  I hate to shit.
Where am I in the universe?
I need friends and you send me these losers?  My hopes are Brendon and Rich.
I love you God.  Why do you hurt me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home