Thursday, December 09, 2010

"Seinfeld"-itis

I've got it bad.

------

This show has been off the air for more than a decade. I've seen every episode multiple times. Long time bachelor Jerry Seinfeld is married and a father three times over, I believe. Former Saturday Night Live washout Julia Louis-Dreyfus currently has a show that's been on so long that it is in reruns itself. Michael Richards was embroiled in a controversy years ago that has greatly limited his future prospects for acting. And Jason Alexander only seems to appear on TV once in a blue moon.

But I still watch the reruns. And laugh. Hard. Every night.

This is "Seinfeld"-itis in its worst form. At 530pm the first episode is on the local Fox affiliate. And at 7pm TBS shows back to back episodes. Sometimes there will be "Seinfeld" marathons for up to three hours on TBS. I would guess I spend, on a good/sick weak about ten hours out of the 168 available in seven days watching Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer yuck it up. I definately need to get me a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home