Sunday, August 28, 2011

Boston Globe Article By Bob Hohler Today

Here

============

People believe in heaven and hell, but when I ask them specifically what those places would be like, they say, "I don't know."

To me, a lot of our beliefs and opinions get exploded in the specifics. You believe in angels? What does an angel look like? How do they fly around the world? What do they eat? Don't tell me "I just know."

How awful a crime do you think the sexual abuse of a child is? How large an offense is it? Specifically, what is done to these kids during the abuse itself and whatever happens in the enticing and trapping, and how do you feel about it? Don't tell me it's too awful to think about it. It happens every minute of every day of every week to people you know.

============

SPECIFICALLY, can you imagine a 30 something year old man kissing a child of ten years old, or younger? Sucking on her tongue? Touching her breasts with his much larger hands and fingers? Touching her on her vagina and rubbing her, and she may even be aroused for reasons she can't understand? SPECIFICALLY can you imagine what type of person does things like this, and how much depravity a human being would have to have inside of them to stick their penis inside the vagina of a ten year old girl, thrust back and forth for a minute or two, and ejaculate? Can you imagine that? I cannot imagine any scenario where I would do that to another human being, but it must be considered because it IS done to children every day. I am not capable of that kind of selfish cruelty to another human being, but that doesn't mean it doesn't need to be thought about. If it can be thought, it can be done. And is.

SPECIFICALLY IMAGINE THE MECHANICS OF A MAN "MAKING LOVE" TO A TEN YEAR OLD GIRL and tell me what should be done about this type of situation?

=============

These women (and boys, too) who suffer from sexual predators have had the very best thing in life turned into a painful, secret, and shameful ordeal. Most of these women, and I've known a couple in my time, cannot even kiss a man the right way. They may be beautiful and desirable, but they kiss like dead fish. With reason.

=============

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home