Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Good News Wednesday

Kentucky looks too good. Coach Cal deserves the respect those kids give him. Believe it

Temple’s in big fucking trouble. 8pm EST

Carolina is back and bad

Dicky V: Still swingin’

Jay Bilas is on hand, so rest easy. Dude’s a lawyer, thus our problems are over

Pretty girls everywhere I look. I look hard, though

Undefeated? Nope. I lost the bet, but it’s a long season for NE

Coke machines crashing crashing over, more to come

Sunshine has come to the state of Maine for the day

The Bruins are scoring some damn goals for once

Mustache A/C reminds me of some great teams that I grew up watching on Channel 38. That music will wake me from my grave someday

Good movies are on the way (my kind of movies anyway)

CMAs tonight gonna rock and roll, too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home