Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Celebrity Biggest Loser

Fat people who aren't famous? Fuck that. There's plenty of famous fat people, or celebrities who need to be in better shape. Or just want to be on TV. So here's what NBC has in store for next season's Biggest Loser...

=============

The Trainers...

Chris Evert, whose goal is to make each and every contestant cry each and every week. She's a tough broad. Don't mess with Chrissie.

Rickey Henderson: "Lose weight for Rickey!"


The Contestants...

Betty White: "Well....I guess I could do one more jumping jack, Chris. I'm pretty tired, though."

Kirsten Dunst: "Ok. Five more minutes. I guess I'm OK with that."

Kirstie Alley: "I am fucking famous, Rickey! Let me eat my sweet potato fries in peace, would you! Have you ever even seen 'Cheers'? I was the best thing on that damn show! I'm owed!"

Rachel Dratch: "Shoot my good side, please, guys. I need the work."

Brett Favre: "Hey Chrissie, can I get a massage? Tonight, 8:30?"


All the contestants are, of course, playing for charity: The Three Mile Hope for the Future Charity: ("We love to adopt!")


NBC: Still The Best

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home