Saturday, September 24, 2011

Notes On NBC's "Biggest Loser" Season Premiere

-- Lift, Anna. Lift.

-- TV Show Idea: "Law and Order: The Biggest Loser" -- Jerry Orbach's younger brother investigates the death of a contestant due to auto erotic asphyxiation (Thanks, bitch). Da da. Da da.

-- TV Show Idea: "Biggest Loser: NFL Lineman (not named Antone Davis)" -- Former players compete to see who can lose the most weight. Maybe the WNBA, too? Lots of black people, obviously.

-- Is this dignified for THE Anna Kournikova? She is obviously a dream, but is this the right move? I don't know. She did great.

-- The whole idea of yelling at people to get in shape baffles me. You want help? Go find it. Screaming at people to stay on the treadmill? Not my cup of tea. That lasts about a week, then folks do their own thing. My idea of motivation is giving a Screw Up a "I'm disappointed in you" vibe. And I love going to the gym (despite my weight problem).

-- Antone Davis' traps remind me why they are the coolest male muscle group above the waist.

-- They should show someone puking on "The Biggest Loser." Then you'd know they were working hard.

-- Great show, but I'm not spending about 1.5% of my weekly allotment of hours watching. Sorry. Best of luck. It's a really good show.

-- TV Show Idea: "The Kids of the Bollettieri Tennis Academy" -- How are they doing? Jimmy Arias, Andre Agassi, Anna, and the ones who didn't make it big. I'd be fascinated as a sports fan to find out what those folks are up to. They were tennis machines from the age of 5. How is life treating them? This idea is made for ESPN.

-- Why do they make the women on BL show their abs? That's a lot to ask of an obese woman. I have no idea why they do that.

-- It is my belief that people who cry in public are always manipulators. Always. In every case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home