Friday, September 23, 2011

Poems

Kittery, Maine

That woman
With the wig
Has shit on me for fifteen years

Every single time
She sees me
She wishes me pain
And loss
Like she feels


I95 Blues

The question isn't if
Or when
But how many
And will they succeed

En garde
On guard
It doesn't matter


Kittery, Maine - Part II

10,000 screaming maniacs, live
Carol Burnett's ear tug and
Tim Conway's elephant story
Bad chicken and
Stale bread

Good blackhead clearing mirror
(scared stiff)

They won't let me watch Anna

And I can't
Wait to touch home

Untitled

It's all false
And I can tell time
The stories told
Were lies
To protect
Whom?
Dead people
And themselves

The aged and mothers
Smell like their lives

Baby Maker / Baby Make Her

That picture of a little one
Inside mother
And the shipyard cop
Gave me pause
Enough to see
What they would do to me
If allowed to

Put me away in a hole
They would

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home