Sunday, November 13, 2011

Animal

Bats have a form of radar
Who shouldn't we, at some level?
Pretty girls know I'm checking them out
Bad guys know to run

===============

I've seen too much unexplained but true stuff
In my short time here
To not be convinced that energy, gravity, "the force"
Is real

It is not yet understood
Not even by your grandchildren's grandchildren
But something is there
Holding your feet to the ground
And the clouds in the sky
Something
Not good or bad, maybe indifferent
But powerful

==============

No, Tebow, that's not why you guys won today
Important explanations are never that simple

There is so very much going on in this universe
That we are clueless about

Thus
I have no advice on how to live a happy life
Or deal with our own and our children's mortality
I'm just finding this shit mighty interesting

===============

===============

inspired by "Like On Mars", by Tracy K. Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home