Monday, November 14, 2011

He Knew The Powers That Be

Bangor man, Boy Scout leader, found dead Sunday, suicide likely

================

So let me get this straight. The Bangor cops haven't had a chance to speak with the detectives assigned the case, but Senators Snowe and Collins get quoted in the newspaper article about the man's death? WTF?

This....man....apparently knew everyone who was anyone in the state. They are all sooooo very sad to see him go. I never heard of him, but I don't get out much. Don't spent too much time at Boy Scout sleepovers, that type of stuff. But that's me. I'm a busy guy, writing and stuff. Guess if I was a better person I would spend more time helping the less fortunate with their Boy Scout needs and stuff. I'll work on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home