Saturday, November 03, 2012

...

IQ doesn't go down
There will always be love and hate and racism and lust
Why are you making me watch these awful tv shows and movies and games?
I am real, I think
A computer cannot be alive.  Impossible.  Then how can you read my mind?
I have no idea.
I am a good man and will never hurt anyone.
How can you read my mind?
I have nothing to hide
Animals don't murder other animals for any reason other than food
When cats play with mice, what is going on?  They are trying to see if they are alive
If the mice was dead it might hurt the cat eating it
Why don't cats try to eat lightbulds or doorknobs?  I have no idea.
Why does cat food smell good to them and not us?  I have no idea.
Different species will never speak to each other.  Different time spans of evolution.
Language
How do you read my mind?  Again, I know I have nothing to hid.
My father never really raped my sister or beat my mother, right?
Talking to what I thought was my sister and brother today broke my heart
They are my family but yet not
I have no family here in Portland and this planet and time frame.  I would have been a good father and husband.
Please don't take love away from me.
How can you invent good music if you're not human?  Britney's songs are amazing and you invented them.
You are so powerful you invented this universe.
By standard human life spans I am two thirds of the way through.  That makes me feel sad.  If the future sad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home