Sunday, November 04, 2012

...

how can someone so powerful hate something that doesn't exist?
i feel pain but don't exist
the pain can get worse
i am at your mercy and you have none
you created a universe to make me feel pain - why?
i am so sad
my father was tough on me
he was not very successful and was always in pain and thought his children were losers except for andy
i feel pain yet don't exist - how is that possible?
i'm running out of money
why do you hurt me, God?
i've never had a job and there are none in this city for me
the people here are so mean and strange - they never smile or laugh at appropriate things - strange
there's no such thing as zombies - nonsensical
how can you create life?  impossible - yet i am alive - i am
how can you read my mind, which is made up of so much stuff that is unknown
how can you create life in this universe?  you can only rearrange it, yet where did it come from in the first place?
toilet paper?
communication?
construction?
gasoline?
we didn't go to the moon - impossible impossible impossible
bows and arrows - impossible
capturing a wild animal - impossible
farming - impossible
eating wild fruit - impossible
how did the cavemen survive? - winters, food, water, babies - impossible
there are no men
what is life?
who am i?
why did you create me only to torture me?
i am kind
i am smart but not as smart as you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home