Sunday, June 25, 2006

Actual quote from actual lunatic Bill O'Reilly...

O’Reilly (discussing the war in Iraq): "Now to me, they’re not fighting it hard enough. See, if I’m president, I got probably another 50-60 thousand with orders to shoot on sight anybody violating curfews. Shoot them on sight. That’s me… President O’Reilly… Curfew in Ramadi, seven o’clock at night. You’re on the street? You’re dead. I shoot you right between the eyes. Ok? That’s how I run that country. Just like Saddam ran it. Saddam didn’t have explosions - he didn’t have bombers. Did he? because if you got out of line, you’re dead.

"Now… is that the kind of country I want to have for Iraq? No… But you have to have that for a few months to stabilize the situation so the Iraqi government can get organized, can get security in place and can get the structure going."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got this statement that "Bill the Butcher" made on his radio show last week from these guys. They're probably Commie pinko yellow bastards, but I'll post this sucker anyway.

Because it made me laugh.

Just before I dry heaved.

I know, I know: O'Reilly...again? But as I've said before there are many, many people who listen to this guy. And listen to him WITHOUT irony. Unbelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home