Sunday, January 09, 2011

It Worked

Is SaP secretly a little happy this am that the sniper crosshairs actually worked??

=========

There are so many nuts out there that it had to happen eventually. Enough gun nuts and enough wackos that you mix them together and yesterday we got six dead in Arizona and 13 wounded. Cause for celebration by the Tea Party?

I haven't been this sick about a shooting since Columbine. Maybe because it was a beautiful, intelligent woman about my age that gets my loins working, but I was absolutely devastated by the news yesterday afternoon. So very sad.

This kinda works in with my noticing how nonchalant folks in my life are when displaying their weapons/knives to make me think that the macho male bullshit is gonna be the death of us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home