Friday, September 22, 2006

Other people's problems crack me up....

So I'm out last night in the Old Port getting hammered with my best bud, Shitheadniggerspic (We all call him that because he's 1/16 Nigger....sorry Afro-American....political correctness, so sorry. And he's 1/16 spic; Puerto Rican. I think they're spics down there. Anyway. And he's also been nicknamed Shithead since he wet his pants when he was 12. I mean, is that funny or what? So ever since me and my buds...we call him Shitheadniggerspic. I swear, he looooooves it. Dude's cool.) After about 16 beers at Three Dollar Dewey's we head up to Exchange to laugh at the dykes. Wicked fun stuff, if ya haven't tried it.

On the way up there we see this homeless guy kind of looking at this tiny little cop kinda funny. Like maybe the loser homeless guy doesn't know what planet he's on or some shit like that.

Anyway, the little cop jumps up and HEADBUTTS that loser right in the forehead! Fucken' A, man! 41 shots ain't enough in that situation, motherfucker. So we yelled "headbutt him again, badass!" I don't think the little cop heard us, since he and the other six officers were pummelling the homeless guy, who was STILL FIGHTING BACK (the loser). Punch after motherfuckin' punch to this guys balls. And the cops, these guys were soooo cool. Laughing and shit. Wow, it was like "Portland 911", man! How cool!

So then I see the same homeless guy at The Big Penis Sporting Goods store, and I'm like roaring with laughter. Just dying, man. His face is all bloody, he's got the big fat bandage around his head like some wuss. Holy shit did I bust a gut....

Shitheadniggerspic laughed too. At least that's how I remembered it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home