Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Naked and everything.

I’ll get fooled again...

“What’s in it for me?”
What’s in it for me?

Love is giving up.
Not getting.

Or didn’t your girlfriend show you that?

Millions. We’re talkin’ millions.
You may not have put me in this cell
But you helped keep me here.

Just another Negro
To look past.

Just another audience member
To smile at.

Funny you are.
So sad.

We got fooled
Again and again.
You are good.

Pain where I live.
In the joints and bones.
Keep it there another day longer.

Thanks for all.

You deseve so much more
Than I am capable of.

===============================

“The Departed”

The best Scorcese ever.
Raw truth
Uncoiled quickly.

Leo’s movie,
Damon’s truth.
Vera kills us;
So lifelike and unforgettable and real.

Faster and faster
Second time as good.
Can you say that about anything?

It’s a strange Boston thing
To hate and hate and hate
The next door neighbor
While looking at them with greedy eyes and an
Envious heart.

========================================

The Oscar’s Broadcast

Why did they bother
With the bullshit?

My room is small
My mind is often blank.
They make money
Off me any way they can.

Point that finger.
Strut that walk.
We know you can’t be trusted.
It’s just that we like to pretend
We aren’t alone after all.

Pat yourselves on the back.
Quite the show.

=======================================

Marines don’t have to tell

“USMC” on that plate
We blow past in hate.
Fuck you show-off
Your gun shoots blanks.

No real man
Walks around with a dick in his mouth.
Chase me? For a second...
Then think better
And drive off down the highway.

A true Marine wants to forget
Not remember,
Asshole.
Or so we would think.

Fuck you up the ass with that crap.
Or are we too late?

======================================

Have you ever?

I would never
In a thousand years...

Fuck you.
Hurt someone true.
Turn my back on someone who looks me in the eye.
Rape you (look in the mags).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home