Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It Doesn't Wash Off. I Tried.

(1)

If I'm not always entertaining
They will forcefully shit all over me
If I am not the funniest person in the room
They will make it their job to make sure I'm aware
That I am not welcome

----------

(2)

He introduces me to his friend
Then they both crap on me as I walk away
I have to ask
Why did you introduce me in the first place?
I do not treat others as they treat me
I must not be human

----------

(3)

I once worked in a bookstore for two months
And the monstrosities that posed as customers
Were truly breathtaking, no question
The rudeness, the callousness
Of the average person
Was shocking
Who fucking raised you?
Why do you think you can shit on others like that?
Do you not see that people like me can hear you?

----------

(4)

This is my stench
For that I'm sorry
It does not shower off
It does not go down that drain
As I would like

I want to get off this ride

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home