Thursday, May 26, 2011

You Don't Know You Can Trust Me

I can help you see the light
And I can help you find out all that's right

In the beginning it's all so frightening
Strangers, all laughing in your face
Knowing some secret code
Pissed when they turn away
At you you're sure

But you can trust me
To hold your hand
And you can trust me
To take a stand
For what's right
In the end
I play no favorites
In calling out the bull
Of all my friends
They don't rule
This man's world
With their damn plots
And schemes

I'm a big dude, that's true
But I know what it's like to be small
And scared, in the way
Of all those passers by
In a hurry to make something bad happen

I'll be around
For a long long while
Thinking of ways to change the tune
Of the twisted heads
We call home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home