Monday, November 05, 2012

Joe's Heroes: Why I Love Them. Are They Real? Questions to Ponder Through the Night.

David Ortiz.  for making it out of the Dominican hellhole, making about 200 million dollars (roughtly), and becoming a Boston legend and the first true DH to make the Hall of Fame (someday).  Big Papi was never fat, he was and is ripped.  when's Truck Day, man?


Paul Pierce:  Still doing it at about 35.  Number is going up in the rafters someday.  Incredible career for a guy that in high school was called tubby and slow.  Look at me now, says PP.  And he almost died in a nightclub attack in Boston about ten years ago.  If I was his wingman that night there'd be nothing to fear for my man PP.


Tommy Gun Heinsohn.  What else can be said for Mr. Celtic?  Russ lives in WA, Cousy was fired.  Tommy Gun is all we have left and if I wrap my arms around like I want to someday he'll never leave us.

President ET:  Barry is cool and smart and gifted and nice and slick.  Oh, so slick.  But I trust him.  We're his for four more years, folks.  First task?  Get through the winter with ALL OF AMERICA FED, KEPT WARM, SAFE, AND DRY.  Barry?


more to come tonight....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home